Friday, July 12, 2013

AMAZING PRESENTATION OF CLOTHES SUITES


We all love to do it! But once we have done it, what do we do with it all? Shopping... Love it or hate it, it is one of the best aspects of Stardoll. So this week is dedicated to those dolls who have managed to display their clothes in the most amazing manner. 

And because we all love to shop, I couldn't just stop with five suites.... I found seven... 

When I first saw this closet I thought, hey it looks like my closet, okay my dream closet. I could only take one picture, but this room goes on and on. It is an absolute dream. I can't believe she could have a hard time finding anything.

f.iliz's suite
It is no wonder that this doll is always dressed to impress, she has created a closet where you can find everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment