Wednesday, September 25, 2013

AMAZING TRIBUTE SUITES


So dollies, I have found time during my lovely family vacation to update my blog.... before I left I asked around for ideas and I am happy to tell you, I think I have enough ideas to make it through the year, but if you have any ideas, please let me know...

This week we are honoring those who have taken time to honor others... tribute suites... I wish I had the time and creativity to do this. I am so happy that others do and I think you will be too..

Strawberry Shortcake, who did not love Strawberry Shortcake? I loved did and still do... so you can image how excited I was when I found this suite. My daughter was even more excited than me.. . Strawberry anyone?

giotaRocker's suite

This doll's creativity is only exceeded by her beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment