Wednesday, December 4, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY TRIISTAAN


For this week's picks I reached out to Triistann, June's Amazing Life Scene Suites #4, and my goodness did he deliver. Triistaan is not only one of the sweetest and most handsome dolls on SD, but he also has amazing skills in design. So if you have not visited him lately, I suggest you run over and see what he has been up to. I promise you will not be disappointed, but you will want to do some redecorating when you get home.

Btruetothyself's Suite

When I first began on Stardoll, this was one of the first dolls I visited. I fell in love with her disco/club scene. But as with so many dolls, I lost her. So I am so happy that Triistaan has helped me to find her again. 

This doll is amazing! She has a talent for creatively using the items that SD makes available to create her own magnificent world. This suite is a wonderful example of this ingenuity. You can't see it here, but the dragons are breathing fire, how you may wonder... well that is not my secret to divulge. :) When you visit this beautiful doll, make sure to take some time with you, so that you can really enjoy all that her creativity has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment