Sunday, January 12, 2014

AMAZING COCO CHANEL SUITE




Happy New Year! It is 2014 and I wish you all the best for the upcoming year. 

I am dedicating my first week to an amazing doll and her amazing suites. The first picture you are seeing is of the Ritz Hotel facade. She has researched this image and put so much time into making it as accurate as possible. I dare say, as beautiful too.

Coco_Chanel____

In her words:

I found Stardoll last March when I was bed ridden with a bad back. I was spending too much on real CHANEL on EBay until I found it more fun to BE "Mademoiselle" on Stardoll. My father's family background is french and I have always been drawn to french things. When I saw my first CHANEL suit and handbag in a boutique in my 20's it was "Love at first sight" and the romance has continued through retail, sale, consignment, EBay and any other way I can collect CHANEL. My husband B (his fist initial) took me to Paris on our honeymoon and I bought my first scarf at a consignment store.
As for "Mademoiselle" on Stardoll, I've tried to catch the 1920's/30's Parisienne spirit of her with some artistic license.

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic suites. I'm glad you are reporting on people who aren't already known. Please continue to do this. There are so many talented unknowns on Stardoll.

    ReplyDelete