Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Amazing LE Design Suites


As you dollies know, I am always looking for way to make my blog more interesting. When I found out about the new LE collection, I reached out to the dolls at Underneathstardoll for some help. 

I am presenting to you this week the top five LE design suites, as voted on by the dolls at Underneath. I hope you will enjoy their picks.

The doll with the most votes....

burkasinbredene's Suite

here is what she said...
"I think the store has got too much stuff in too little space. It would have been better with an extra floor. The items look much better used in a bit more spacious room. Anyway, I got what I wanted :) and I made a room with it - and some stuff from the previous LE decor, which goes pretty well with the new collection!"

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment