Thursday, April 24, 2014

AMAZING SUITES BY BLINGSMYTHING


I received the most beautiful doll mail before I went on vacation. It was from a dollie, that I am happy to have as a friend, who wanted to let me know about some suites that she found amazing. So... I asked her to put together the entire list for you this week, including her thoughts on each doll. I hope you like her picks as much as I do.

blingsmything is an amazing doll, with a heart of gold. Make sure to check her suites out too!

cocoglamDaisy's suite

blingsmything said...

This suite is a marvelous play with various depths and and architectural elements... I am still trying to incorporate her glass wall ceiling idea lol. 

When I read this, I set off to find this ceiling and I have to tell you I was not disappointed. The did an amazing job! Don't believe me... take a look yourself. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment