Monday, June 16, 2014

AMAZING WATER SCENE SUITES


When you go on vacation, where do you go? When you envision the perfect romantic location, what do you see? When you decide it is time for an amazing adventure, what do you do?

For me, I go to the water. Be it a sea, a lake, an ocean or a pond, I am drawn to water. There is something about it that has a healing factor for me. I come alive.

PrettyM.Jackson's suite
This is easily one of the most creative suite designers on Stardoll. I often drop in, to see what he is up to. He never disappoints! One of the things I love most about his talent is that he creates with an unlocked suite. You can see the entire creative process unfold before your eyes. How he creates so much out of nothing... Talent indeed...

When you visit, take your time! I do so love every detail he infuses into his work. Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. wow just wow! it looks like a real photograph, perfect!

    ReplyDelete