Sunday, January 4, 2015

AMAZING DIY SUITES


When I first learned about the new DIY items, I was so excited that I decided immediately that I would do a feature on suites using the items. I just knew that I would be seeing amazing suites everywhere on my visits. And I did see amazing suites... So many suites... But they all looked the same. That is not a criticism of the beautiful suites I ran into, just the reality of working with the DIY items. They are such strong pieces, that you really have to work to make them your "own". So this feature took a little longer than I had hoped. I hope you like the suites that I have chosen.

How does she do it!

Solyma77's Suite

She has created the perfect attic bedroom! A room with angles, corners, tight corners and niches. I think that any little girl would be happy to call this room her own. 

How did she do it? With the perfect combination of DIY, plaza and Stardesign items is how she did it. You would think that you could just buy this as a back drop and place your items in this suite, but that would be too easy... wouldn't it. I love everything about this space! From the loving details, to the amazing attention paid to scale and detail.

Not sure exactly how she did it... but I sure am happy that she did!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for featuring my suite! I enjoyed your comments very much.

    Solyma77

    ReplyDelete