Saturday, March 14, 2015

AMAZINGLY LUCID SUITES


I wish I could say that I found this suite, but I did not. A good friend, BeAFoxxyLady, is the person who discovered this amazing work. But once I saw it in her album, I knew that I had to visit this doll. And I knew that I had the direction for my next blog.

Have you ever had a dream, so real that you didn't know if you were dreaming any longer or if you had been awake the entire time? Have you ever seen an image that put you in a place, be it a good place or bad place, and you had to shake yourself to break free? Well the next suites do just that! They are so lucid and true in their design, that you can't seem to escape their haunting images.

What is more beautiful than the love of a mother for her young? There are so many ways to capture this love, but I especially appreciate how this doll did it.

kathat0's suite

It is simply ...amazing... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment