Sunday, March 2, 2014

AMAZING REALLY COOL SUITES #2


I first introduced you to this doll in May of 2013 and she is still continuing to make her magic her on Stardoll. Her suites are almost life like. When you visit her suites, you no longer feel like you are on Stardoll, but like you have been transported to a virtual flat created by some top architectural software. How cool is that?!?!?

Solyma77's suite

When they tell you that the beauty lies in the details, they are not kidding. She creates some of the most beautiful & creative suites here on Stardoll.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my suite again, and thank you too for the great compliments. :) I'm working on new suites, but it's time- and money-consuming.

    Solyma77

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely work, Solyma77! I can appreciate the time spent and money invested :)

    Thank you posting these suites that I would never even know about, Notnoworlater!

    ReplyDelete