Sunday, March 2, 2014

AMAZING REALLY COOL SUITES


Another week, another theme.. but which theme... I have it! I will show you what makes my jaw drop here on Stardoll. The dolls and suites which make me think ... how in the world did they do it.. The really cool dolls & their suites...

I am in awe of the doll. I sit and I look and I look and I sit and I then sit and look some more. The amount of time and creativity that she puts into her suites, it is amazing. She was one of the first dolls that I featured and when I thought of this theme, I knew I would have to feature her again.

chrys76's suite

This doll makes the impossible possible on Stardoll. When you visit, and I hope you do, take a great deal of time with you. These are suites that are meant to be enjoyed slowly, like a glass of Stags' Leap Petit Syrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment