Sunday, November 24, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY CHOCOBRIOCHE #3


chocobrioche's third pick...

mya78's suite

chocobrioche said, "mya78 is also very talented.check her out if you don't know her already." 

What do you think? I think she is very talented indeed! I had a difficult time picking just one suite to present to you. In the end I chose this garden scene. I love her attention to detail; the curved path, the ivy making its way up the tree, the garden shed,... oh I could go on forever. It is simply lovely.

But don't take our word for it, please go and visit this talented doll yourself.

1 comment:

  1. mya78 said, "Thank you so very much. I am truly honored to be featured in your blog. You have featured so many talented Doll's and Suite's, What a wonderful surprise and Honor. Thank you........".

    ReplyDelete