Monday, November 25, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY CHOCOBRIOCHE


I reached out to chocobrioche, June's Amazing Life Scenes Suites, to help me in picking this weeks suites for you. She is such a talented doll, that I could hardly wait to see who she would pick. I wasn't disappointed! btw.. if you have not visit chocobrioche, now is the time. She has been busy creating and her suites are amazing.

chocobrioche said, "although, i think you know rosie and pippa already. both belong to the same person. she makes amazing rooms! while rosie.doll is about wonderful decorated realistic rooms, the other account of hers represent animated rooms."

Pippa.doll

These suites are so amazing! I don't know how she does it, but I am so happy that she does. Not only are they animated (make sure to scroll), but done with such humor, I dare you not to smile and say wow!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw her rooms!
    What an amazing and unique suite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa.doll said, "wow! thats amazing! :) thanks ever so much for featuring both of my accounts! I think your blog is great! what fantastic work you do with it :) hugs! XX".

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocobrioche said, "aww i am so happy you liked them! love to see them in your blog. those are not only my friends but also my muses, always inspiring me!".

    ReplyDelete