Monday, November 11, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY MY DAUGHTER


For those of you who didn't know, I share this account with my 8 year old daughter. She loves fashion and design and whats nothing more than to be a fashion designer when she grows up. Sharing this experience on Stardoll gives us a healthy way to explore the world of fashion and interior design, for a fraction of the cost. lol...

Until today the blog has been 100% my baby. But...after many long conversations and her reminding me of her continual support of my efforts, I have decided to let her make the selections for this week.

The words that you will read are 100% her words and the suites that are presented are 100% her choice. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

In her words...

I think this suite is really free, pretty and makes you feel like you are in the wilderness. I like the way she did the house and the balcony and windows. The way that she put the fairy in the middle of the cobble stones is sweet.

ecrincan's suite

This is really very nice.

3 comments:

  1. RainSeashell said, "Please tell you daughter that I loved her choices. She has great taste and talent:) I enjoyed seeing things from her perspective:)".

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeaClassyChic, " I'm proud of you baby girl. Your attention to details. Your eye for lines and symmetry are amazing. Your ability to see the whole picture rather than what appears in plan view. Bravo, Bravo 10/10!! ".

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessilly said, "I love the choices you made. Lots of beautiful and detailed outdoor spaces. I enjoyed checking them out. Just great!".

    ReplyDelete