Wednesday, October 23, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY BEAFOXXYLADY #2


*** BeAFoxxyLady featured as Amazing Print on Print #2***second pick

XTheFearX's suite

Here is what Foxxy had to say:

"She is a friend of mine from Girlsense days. Her devotion to the Marilyn Monroe persona intertwined w/ her unique retro days of Hollywood is worth of a mention in your Amazing Suites!! I think she is a superb designer. A sweet person and more talented than I am in interior design...she will bowl you over w/ her elegance!"

You may remember XTheFearX from Amazing Tribute Suites #3. She is truly an amazing doll and has an amazing talent. I am so happy to be able to feature her suites again.

1 comment:

  1. XTheFearX said,"Wow - I'm rather speechless right now! I'm so honoured to be featured in your amazing blog!! Thank you so much, to you and Foxxy both!! I'm quite giddy now lol Thank you again my dear!! :D".

    ReplyDelete