Thursday, October 10, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY SOLYMA77 #3


*** Solyma77 featured as Amazing Millionaire Mansions #2*** third pick...

Mery.-'s suite

This was the third and final doll that Solyma77 recommended. And again I say that my words would be superfluous. This is design at its' best. 

I could see similarities in those suites chosen by Solyma77 and her own. All four dolls go through great pains to create life like rooms with minimalist design. One could be lead to believe that they were all architects, very talented architects.

Thank you so much Solyma77 for helping to support my blog and introducing us to these amazing dolls.

1 comment:

  1. Mery.- said, "omg thanks! & I really loved what u said about it looking like if it was made by an architect because im gonna study architecture next year! ♥".

    ReplyDelete