Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY RAINSEASHELL


I featured Rainseashell in May as Amazing Penthouse #5. This is a doll who is constantly updating her suites and making changes, so if you haven't been there in awhile, now is the time to see what she has been up to.

Rain has to be one of the sweetest dolls on SD, so I was really excited to see who she would choose and why.

Samantha_Suzie' suite

The first one she choose was Samantha_Suzie, and here is what Rain had to say.

"All of her suites are good, but I really like the bottom floor of her Yacht.
It is so realistic. The 3 dimensional work is great as well. That room makes me want to actually "be there". It is relaxing, inviting and creative."

After visiting this suite, I have to agree 100%

1 comment:

  1. Samantha_Suzie said, "I enjoy looking at your blog and checking out the awesome suites your featuring but never in my wildest thoughts would I think a suite of mine would be there! Thank you sooo much. This has made my day, no joke. Hugs & kisses, Sam:)".

    ReplyDelete