Wednesday, October 23, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY BEAFOXXYLADY


I featured BeAFoxxLady in May as Amazing Print on Print #2. She is a doll with such an immense amount of talent, she not only show cases it in her art work, suite design items and decorating skills, she also designs amazing clothing. 

If you have not visited Foxxy before, it is a must do now! I can't even begin to explain how excited I was to see who she would pick and why.

DrDiannPhD's suite

The first one she choose was DrDiannPhD, and here is what Foxxy had to say.

"BTW have you seen DrDiannPHD's latest suite? Wow! she is amazing! "

On the one hand I was overjoyed when I first paid her a visit. But then came the part where I had to pick which suite to feature. How do you pick just one of her suites? You really can't, but with all of them being so great, how could I go wrong. Thanks Foxxy!!

1 comment:

  1. DrDiannPhD said, "Thank you for the feature in your blog...I appreciate it and I'm very honored ♥".

    ReplyDelete