Thursday, October 10, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY SOLYMA77


As part of a new twist on my Blog, I have asked those dolls who've been featured in the past to tell me which suites and dolls inspire them.

In May of this year I featured Solyma77 as Amazing Millionaire Mansions #2. If you have not had a chance to visit her suites, I suggest you head over there right now, they are simply amazing! 

So I was really interested to see which suites she would pick and I was not disappointed. I had never before visited these dolls, but once there I spent some time appreciating their talent.

baren90's suite

I think this suite speaks for itself, as do her others. Solyma77 did not tell me exactly why she chose this doll, but I really don't think words are necessary. Her talent speaks for itself.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy that you liked my picks. Thanks for featuring!

    Baren90's suite is imbued with personality. Although I don't know Baren90, by looking at her/his rooms I get the impression that this is someone with a strong personality who is self-assured, passionate and spontaneous. Baren90's suite has fantasy and beautiful color combinations, and is full of love for life.

    -- Solyma77

    ReplyDelete