Tuesday, October 15, 2013

AMAZING SUITES BY RAINSEASHELL #3


*** Rainseashell featured as Amazing Amazing Penthouse #5***third pick

BeaClassychic's Suite

Here is what Rain had to say.

"My last person is BeaClassychic. Where to start? She is so amazingly talented. I go to her rooms to get ideas! Not to mention, each time I visit her I find something new and unique in her suites. I love her beach scene. Left side(Main Suites) 2nd suite. The colors are so serene and inviting. I could sit there, read a book and feel so relaxed. The scene is very inviting. I imagine her having this room in real life. It fits her lovely personality."

If this doll seems familiar to you, it is because she was featured as Amazing Beach Villas #5. I am so happy that I now have the opportunity to feature her suites again, she is really very talented. I was unable to photograph the suite that Rain mentioned, it was locked, so I took a photo of another open suite.

No comments:

Post a Comment